AlwaysDirect Policy for Handling Complaints
Our Commitment: Alwaysdirect.com.au aims at providing great value deals that are within your budget while, at the same time, giving you a pleasurable and satisfactory shopping experience.
In case a product or service fails to satisfy you, do give us feedback so that your problem can be resolved and the future service quality is improved for all customers.
All our customers are treated as individuals and in a fair and open-minded way. Our devoted Customer Service team focuses on giving the best possible solution for you and your business.
Can an item be replaced in case of packaging damages during transit?
Response: About packaging damages during transit, the truth is that packaging damage is not included in the warranty. We would appreciate your understanding in this regard.
There are various factors and occasions due to which in-transit packaging damages are beyond our control. In case, shipping insurance is purchased by you, the carrier would be contacted by us on your behalf and compensation will be finalized or your order will be resent when the issue is resolved.
How do I reclaim warranty in cases where my product, which is still under warranty, is not working?
Response: You would need to first contact us and describe the problem in detail. Also, a photograph of the defective parts and your order number have to be submitted. You will receive a response from us within 48 hours and best efforts will be put in to resolve your difficulty. Usually, customers are provided a number of options for defective products, such as replacement parts can be sent without any extra cost, customers can exchange the product, or they can opt for a refund in case we run out of stock.
Warranty time are vary from 3 months to 12 months. Most of the products are under 3 months warranty unless specified in product description page.
In case I sell or give the product to someone else, can the warranty be transferred to them?
Response: The warranty cannot be transferred as it is non-transferable. You being our customer, the warranty can be covered only for you. However, the person to whom you have transferred the product may claim the warranty through you and we will cover the warranty if the product is still with you.
Can a refund be granted to me in case I’ve changed my mind about a product?
Response: We grant refunds only in specific cases and the decision to award a refund varies from case-to-case. It depends on the individual case and situation at that time.
For us to consider your case, you need to contact us and send back the product to us in the original state within 7 days of the product’s delivery. The cost of the item will be refunded to you if your request is accepted. Do understand, however, that the freight costs are non-refundable.
What is the process to be followed while returning products?
Response: The following steps need to be followed in order to return a product:
- Email us your order number and the reason for the return.
- You will be issued a Return Form by our customer service representative. Make sure that this Return Form is attached with your return package. It will help us to process your return swiftly.
- You may need to go to the post office to send certain products. Our courier may also be sent to your place to pick up some of bigger products.
- Once we receive your return product, a replacement unit or refund will be sent to you.
Who bears the postage costs of a returned product?
Response: You will find a Return to Base Warranty attached with all our products. This means that the postage cost for returning the product is borne by the customer, while the cost of returning it is paid by us.
Terms and Conditions
98% orders will be despatched on next business day through Australia Post or a Courier. A signature of delivery is required. Estimated delivery time for your product(s) will be displayed on your checkout screen. While AlwaysDirect makes every effort to deliver your package(s) within the estimated delivery time window, we cannot guarantee delivery.
- You can cancel any order before shipping without any fees involved.
- We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods that have been shipped.
- If we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund, a re-stocking fee of 20% may apply, and shipping cost with transit insurance is not refundable.
- All refund will be issued within 2 business days of order cancellation and you should receive it within 1-3 business days depending on your payment methods.
Warranty time vary from 3 months to 12 months. Most of the products are under 3 months return to base warranty unless specified in the product description page.
You may contact us to make sure the warranty period before purchase.
- All costs associated with returning faulty goods are the customer's responsibility and are not refundable
- Our Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) policy is strictly 14 days from the Delivery Date. If the item is found faulty, we will replace the item or refund the price you paid for the item.
- A replacement item will only be shipped once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault / problem specified in the Return / Warranty Claim
- Buyers have the obligation to prove the status of the item(s) as required by the seller.
- BEFORE returning any faulty goods to us you must contact us through email@example.com.
- Where appropriate, we will issue you with a Return Form and provide with instructions on where to send the faulty item.
- The return offer is valid for 14 days from the date of issue, in which time the faulty goods must be received by our Customer Service Centre and the Return Form must be clearly displayed on the return package.
- Any returned goods must be complete with all accessories and in original packaging, without any physical damage.
- Our Customer Service Team reserves the right to reject incomplete or not properly packaged items
Our Customer Service Team test for declared faults thoroughly. However, if they find the item to have no faults or intentional damage to the item, a $50 service fee may be charged and the non-faulty item will be shipped back to you at your expense.