Terms & Conditions
All descriptions contained on the website are for illustration purposes only. The product listed shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received. Therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.
• 98% orders will be despatched within 24 hours (business days only) through Australia Post, Fastway or Hunter Express. A signature of delivery is required. Estimated delivery time for your product(s) will be displayed on the product page when you entering your Postcode.
• While AlwaysDirect makes every effort to deliver your package(s) within the estimated delivery time window, we cannot guarantee a delivery time.
• Delivery fee charged is for standard one man delivery service. For heavy or oversized items, the courier may require you and possibly another person to help the driver unloading the item from the truck.
• Please check the dimensions of the packages in product listings to make sure appropriately sized vehicle and load restraints are brought when pickup.
• Safety is the hightest priority at all the warehouses. All the warehouse staff are properly trained under Work Health / Safety Laws. Please follow instructions from them when you are on the premises.
• Customers who refuse to restrain load for any reason or who place over length items out a window will be refused loading.
• The National Transport Commission’s Load Restraint Guide outlines the best ways to restrain and cover different types of loads.
• A non-refundable pickup fee is charged on each attempted pickup. You may find General Pickup Instructions here.
• You can cancel any order before shipping without any fees involved.
• We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods that have been shipped.
• If we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund, a re-stocking fee of 20% may apply, and shipping cost with transit insurance is not refundable.
• All refund will be issued within 2 business days of order cancellation and you should receive it within 1-3 business days depending on your payment methods.
Depending on the item, our items comes with 3 months or 12 months warranty. Most of the products are under 3 months return to base warranty unless specified in the product description page. You may contact us to make sure the warranty period before purchase. Use other than in accordance with the products user manual and other than for domestic use may invalidate any warranty.
• Our Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) policy is strictly 14 days from the Delivery Date. We will issue a full refund or a replacement to you for a DOA product if there has been a major failure.
• A replacement item will only be shipped once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault / problem specified in the Return / Warranty Claim
• Buyers have the obligation to prove the status of the item(s) as required by the seller.
• BEFORE returning any faulty goods to us you must contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Where appropriate, we will issue you with a Return Form and provide with instructions on where to send the faulty item.
• The return offer is valid for 14 days from the date of issue, in which time the faulty goods must be received by our Customer Service Centre and the Return Form must be clearly displayed on the return package.
• Any returned goods must be complete with all accessories and in original packaging, without any physical damage.
• Our Customer Service Team reserves the right to reject incomplete or not properly packaged items.
• Our Customer Service Team test for declared faults thoroughly. However, if they find the item to have no faults or intentional damage to the item, a $50 service fee may be charged and the non-faulty item will be shipped back to you at your expense.